1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes, unexpected expense strikes as well. Mt. Rainier Equine understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Most horse owners consider horses to be a member of the family, but they are also a significant financial investment. Equine insurance is a way to protect your investment. There are several types of insurance, mortality where the value of the horse is reimbursed if a loss occurs. Loss of use, where the horse is unable to perform/ compete or be ridden, in this option a percentage is paid out. Also many insurance companies offer major medical and/or surgical coverage, this can provide high cost emergency care for you horse that might not otherwise be affordable. It is recommended for people to shop for reviews on companies and coverages that best fit their needs for their Equine friends.
To learn more, please visit the following websites: